Receive specials, reminders, communications, and event information sent conveniently to your phone.
To sign up for exclusive texts alerts, simply text “Wags” to (303) 647 – 4168.
It’s easy, efficient, and free!
Standard text messaging rates apply.
Jordan jumped at the opportunity to work with dogs all day. She has happily been with us since June of 2017! Jordan’s favorite part of her job is getting the pools out in the summertime. The pups love the warm weather and having pool paw-ties with their fellow Campers!
At home, Jordan has two Chiweenies (Chihuahua/Dachshund mixes) named Mister and Baby Girl. They are a cute but stubborn couple who are also very spoiled! Jordan also has a Pitbull/Border Collie mix named Skully. Skully can give an intimidating stink-eye, but has a huge heart!
Jordan enjoys photography, traveling, and learning new things in her free time.
To Our Valued Customers & Campers:
We would like to thank you very much for your continued support of Camp Bow Wow over the last three years. Our goal has always been and continues to be; providing a happy, safe, and clean environment for all of our furry Campers to enjoy. We pride ourselves on ensuring the highest quality of care with loads of love and attention from our dedicated and well-trained staff.
Camp Bow Wow believes in continuously improving our facility and the level of service you have come to expect from our Springfield Camp and we feel that open communication and full transparency is essential to the relationships we have with each of our clients. We are excited to announce several improvements, Camp upgrades, a second Camp location, and adjusted pricing.
- Invested in new cots for each cabin.
- Upgraded to high quality and high definition video cameras.
- Adding a transportation vehicle with the ability to safely transport your dog to and from Camp.
- Starting puppy socialization/training and dog obedience classes, as well as extra mental stimulation activities.
- Offering in-home pet sitting, dog walking, and poop scooping services.
- And…a second Camp Bow Wow location with full-service grooming (opening Summer 2018) this year.
Adjusted Pricing Effective March 19th, 2018:
- One dog Full Day: $27
- Two dogs Full Day: $44
- Three dogs Full Day: $55
- One dog Half Day: $19
- Two dogs Half Day: $35
- Three dogs Half Day: $48
Day Camp Membership
- One dog: $300
- Two dogs: $450
- Three dogs: $600
- One dog: $38
- Two dogs: $61
- Three dogs: $83
- Small Dog Basic Bath: $25
- Small Dog Bath Package: $35
- Small Dog Hydro Bath: $50
- Large Dog Basic Bath: $30
- Large Dog Bath Package: $40
- Large Dog Hydro Bath: $55
- Nail Trim: $12
We truly appreciate your business and value your loyalty. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone or on your next visit. All reservations made prior to March 19th, 2018 will be honored. We look forward to seeing you and your furry family member(s) at Camp again soon.
Have a dog-gone-great-day,
The Camp Bow Wow Springfield Team
Gravy is a medium/large three-year-old Shepherd Mix. He is as sweet as he looks!
Gravy is well-mannered and has a very easy going temperament. He enjoys playing with fur-iends, and being outside. Gravy gets so excited to go on walks he can’t help but pull on his leash… but he has been practicing very hard not to! He is crate trained and cat tested.
Gravy knows the commands sit, lay down, shake, and roll over. He can be wary of strangers, but warms up quickly!
Gravy is available for adoption through the Humane Society of Southwest Missouri. Ask to meet Gravy today!
Whether you are bringing your dog to Camp for day care or boarding, we want him to go home as clean as possible! Let’s be honest, you wouldn’t really be getting your money’s worth if your pup didn’t go home smelling like dog! Here are the grooming services we offer:
- Basic Bath – This includes a good shampooing, ear cleaning, and blow drying!
- Nail Trim – We use a Dremel, so the process is softer on your pup, and your skin!
- Hydro Bath – An hour-long process that includes brushing with a FURminator, shampooing, conditioning, a nail trim – and more brushing!
We schedule baths as close to your pick-up time as possible, so that your dog goes home as clean as can be! Don’t forget to schedule a bath and nail trim at your next visit!
Our very own Heather W. and Jaclyn sat down on WXYZ-TV in Detroit to answer the very common question of whether or not it is okay to let our furry family members sleep in bed with us!
Here are the pros:
- Comfort and security
- Warmth on cold nights
- Can help you relax
- May help dog’s restlessness/barking
Here are the cons:
- May overcrowd the bed
- Dog hair on blankets and sheets
- Possible accidents on the bed
- Small dogs may get rolled on
- Dogs may have trouble getting up and down
At the end of the day, it all comes down to your personal preference! It’s all up to you. To watch the full clip, click here!
Benny is a four-year-old Labrador Retriever who has been coming to Camp since June 2017, and we have been smitten with him since!
Benny is a very active Camper. He paw-ticipates in all of our activities – inside and outside of Camp. Benny loves visiting our booth at local events!
Benny is just an all-around guy. He loves romping around the play yards with his pals, but will always take a break to pose for pictures for his Camp Counselors! Benny is our pot of gold this month!