If you’re a first time Camper, we do have a few requirements for our new Campers before they can stay overnight, so be sure to read on and plan ahead so your pup can join the pack!
- Free day of play: Camp Bow Wow requires all new Campers to come sniff out the pack for a FREE day of play prior to boarding. This is for the safety and comfort of the dog. Since we do open play all day we want to make sure your dog gets along well in the pack, in an open play environment before we accept them for boarding.
- The warm up package: Take advantage 5 full days of daycare for $100 (savings of $45) and can be used whenever and however you like. The sooner you schedule your FREE day of play the better off your dog will be. Some dogs need a few visits to get comfortable in the Camp environment, so our warm up package is a great way to get your dog acclimated to Camp prior to their boarding stay. They never expire and it’s only available for our new Campers, so take advantage of it!
- At Camp Bow Wow our overnight boarding includes:
- Supervised play by one of our Certified Camp Counselors
- 6 to 8 hours of open play in one of our indoor/outdoor play yards
- Private overnight accommodations for eating and sleeping
- Kuranda cot and bedding
- Camper Cams to peek in and see how much fun your dog is having!
- Medication administration (if necessary)
- Camp fire treat at bedtime
- Flexible drop off and pick up hours
- Open 365 days a year!
What additional services are available?
We have a variety of additional services you can add to your dogs boarding stay including:
- Grooming: Have your pup freshen up with a bath and/or nail trim at checkout or take advantage of one of our hydro baths and let your double coated dog enjoy a deep conditioning, de-shedding treatment and leave all the fluff behind!
What to bring from home:
- A special toy or blanket: While we do provide Kuranda cots and cozy fleeces in each cabin if your dog has a special toy, blanket or bed you’d like to bring from home you are more than welcome to.
- Your dogs food from home is always recommended, as it’s less likely to upset their stomach. We do have house food on hand but many dogs will experience indigestion if you switch their food “cold turkey”, it could also increase the risk of bloat.
- A quick release collar: All dogs are required to wear a quick release collar in the play yards for safety reasons. If you don’t have one on hand, we do sell them in our retail store.
If your dog meets the Camper Requirements and you’d like more information or to schedule your FREE day of play give us a call at (417) 882-9247.