New Year resolutions don’t only have to be for humans! Your four-legged friends can easily start 2017 off on the right paw if you help them follow these three simple steps:
- Eat Healthier
- Take the time to research different foods and appropriate serving sizes for your pup. It is easy to pick up the cheapest or first bag you see while you are running errands, but really look into what you are buying! There are different types of food for all ages, and the back of the food bags usually have suggested serving sizes. As always, be sure to talk to your vet if you have any questions!
- Camp Bow Wow Training Bundles
- Mental stimulation is just as important as physical activity and we have the perfect option for you. Our Training Bundles are filled with mental stimulation activities and, not only will your dog love them, but you will, too! The Bundles have five activities in them that will be sure to keep your pup entertained for hours. Ask a Camp Counselor about them the next time you stop by Camp!
- Day Camp and Overnight Camp
- Of course, the easiest way to maintain a healthy lifestyle is through socialization and physical activity – which is what we specialize in! Our Overnight Campers and Day Campers get the same amount of play time so, as long as your pup is at Camp, he is getting hours of time in the play yards. How easy is that?!