Whether you are going on vacation, a business trip, or a weekend getaway, we know packing can be stressful! We want your fur children to be comfortable during their vacation with us, so check out these tips on what to pack for your pup!
- Food – We will ask for specific feeding instructions to make sure we keep your pup on his regular feeding schedule.
- Toys – Bring a few of his favorites, just to make him feel a little more at home.
- Bed – There is a spacious cot in each Cabin but we encourage you to bring a little extra cushion to make the stay even more comfortable.
- Blankets – We all sleep better with a cozy blanket to snuggle up to, don’t we?
- Medicine – We can administer pills and liquids.
- Treats – We love giving your pup treats just as much as you do!
We provide food and water bowls, and a Campfire Treat before bed. Each Camper has an individual Cabin to call their own while they are at Camp, so feel free to pack anything you think will make your four-legged friend the most comfortable!